Our hotel is open and we are looking forward welcoming you! Of course, we apply strict measurements. Your health and the health from our staff has our top priority. Please take a moment to read this page.
If you have symptoms such as a cold, coughing, sore throat or fever, we ask you not to come to the hotel.
- All rooms are being disinfected after departure.
- After departure, the room will not be used for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Housekeeping will not enter your room, unless requested by yourself.
- Room attendants wear gloves and face masks.
- Every employee will keep at least 1,5M distance.
- The lobby will be disinfected every 4 hours (trash cans, door handles, elevator buttons, toilets).
- Disinfectant is available in all public areas.
- We have designated walking routes in our public areas.
- Numerous plexiglass screens have been employed.
We are only currently offering a grab & go breakfast, to avoid crowds in the breakfast area. We ask you to consume your breakfast in your room, or on our terrace.
For the latest information about COVID19 measurements in The Netherlands please visit the website of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment: https://www.rivm.nl/en/novel-coronavirus-covid-19/current-information